Friday, November 4, 2011

Shopping Haul!

Yes, I know already. I didn't buy much. Just got myself new boots for fall. They were only 19.99$ at Discovery clothing. Pretty cheap ;). I took various angles of the boots. There very tall and go up to my thighs. I have not taking an outfit picture with the boots on. I just purchased them today and didn't have a chance to wear them, however I will be wearing them to work tomorrow. You can expect an outfit coordination.



In another topic, I'm not really looking forward to tomorrow. It's going to be a long day and very tiresome. But I'll pull through. Hopefully I can take some good pictures tomorrow. Yeah right...


4 comments:

  1. LMAO that always happens to me whenever I take pictures. and I love the boots :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. lmaooo every single time. I can't wait to blog more tonight. I'm starting to get the hang of this. lol

    ReplyDelete