Monday, January 14, 2013

quick update...

I know I suck at posting, or blogging in general. BUTTTT since this is a new year...... I will try to post often. Right now I'm just trying to look for a new job to make more money. No success yet but I will keep trying. My boyfriend of two years and almost seven months asked if I wanted to move in with him next year. I am extremely excited but for that to happen I need a job that pays more money. I am very determined. I've also started tanning, so I will be looking slightly bronzer. Look forward to my next post, about working out and more gets and buys and meet ups. Wensday I should have my next post up. I really don't have readers anyways so it doesn't matter! 
Until next time... 

2 comments:

  1. :DD Good lucky on finding a new job & moving in with yo booo!

    I love your new layout!

    ReplyDelete