Monday, February 24, 2014

Kawaii Gyaru Shop Review

Hello there! This post is going to be about my experience with Kawaii Gyaru Shop. Kawaii Gyaru Shop is run by Stephanie Jasky from Michigan. Her shop sells mostly Liz Lisa, tralala, and off brand Roma gyaru style clothing, and accessories. I had recently purchased a pair of shoes from her for an upcoming dinner I had with friends, and let me tell you that her customer service was outstanding!


 Product: Liz Lisa thigh-high suede boots (nwt)
Color: Beige
Size: L in JP.



The boots are surprisingly comfortable! I did buy them a bit too big because i was worried the thigh part would be too small, but you can adjust with the lace up. they actually fit really well considering I am a M in JP shoe sizes, so I am happy I got them in an L. However, for next time I will order an M. Besides the fitting, the shoes are gorgeous, and the beige color perfectly matched my dress. I received so many compliments on them. completely 100% happy with this purchase!       out of 5.




❤ Communication: With every question and message I sent, her reply was prompt. She is also very thoughtful. I told her I was on a budget because my mothers apartment burned down that week and I had to buy my sisters all new clothes and school supplies. She not only help me  cut the cost of shipping with the boots but sent me extra goodies AND put a little goodie package together for my little sisters which they loved and I am very thankful and touched.       out of 5.

❤ Shipping and Packaging: She came up with an idea to cut the cost of shipping in half by shipping the boots in two separate small boxes, and I received both of them two days before my dinner, (good timing!). Both boxes where wrapped and stuffed securely to protect the boots from getting damaged, and to my surprise one was filled with a couple of Sanrio goodies that I loved! Thank you very much! 
      out of 5.
Boxes they got shipped in.
Goodies I received, fuzzy socks, oil blotting paper, eyelash case, and hello kitty mat. :)

❤ Overall experience: My experience with Kawaii Gyaru Shop was 100% positive, not one bad thing from ordering from her and I definitely can not wait to order from this shop again.  Had one of the best customer service experiences that I ever had from this shop.       out of 5.

*You can find her website here: http://kawaiigyarushop.com/
                      Facebook here:https://www.facebook.com/KawaiiGyaruShop






3 comments:

  1. These boots are so cute!
    How did you find out your size in jp sizes tho?
    (Stupid question, i know. SORRY)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I went to google and looked up worldwide shoe chart and they show a chart of all the sizes, so I would find what your U.S size is and it would say what that size is in other countries. :)

    ReplyDelete